Thank you letter for different job opportunity
Here is a sample job seeker thank you
letter for different job opportunity. You have to change this thank you letter according
to your situation .
Sara Albert
242-222-5364
Saraa-albert@gmail.com
Adam Roberts
Martney Associates, LLC
Sunset Drive
Dear Mr. Roberts:
I'd like to thank you for talking with
me on Monday about the account executive position in your company. I truly
appreciate the opportunity to interview, as well as all the time and care you
took in telling me about the job, learning more about my qualifications, and
reviewing my portfolio.
Although we both recognized that this
position is not the best match for me, I was delighted to realize that my
background, both my 8 years of direct-marketing
experience and my design skills, provides me with great qualifications to
solve your creative advertising dilemma on a freelance basis. I am enthusiastic to
bring my talents to your firm, and I am convinced that my experience in
designing attractive yet effective direct-mail pieces will enable me to make a
significant contribution.
I have frequently been called upon to
apply my understanding of the art of the sale to positioning a product to sell.
My philosophy is that there is a specific formula to direct-market advertising,
but you don't have to sacrifice exceptional design to sell the product. I am
one of those rare designers who grasps the selling concept yet can also make a
product look appealing.
I would very much appreciate the
opportunity to present my portfolio and design solutions to your core marketing
team. I know that the insufficient creative support that your firm is currently
experiencing must be a huge weight on your shoulders, and I am poised to lift
that burden.
While the account executive position is
not suitable for me, I am very pleased I had the opportunity to interview with you,
and I am so much looking forward to the possibility of working with your firm
on freelance projects.
Please feel free to contact me if you
need more information about my qualifications. Thank you again for the
enjoyable interview.
Sincerely,
Sara Albert
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: how to thank
you letter for giving job opportunity, thank you note for new job opportunity, thank
you letter sample to boss for different job opportunity
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment