Thank you letter for campus recruitment after interview
Here's a sample thank you letter comes after an interview with campus or
college recruiter .You should perform your own modifications according to your
purpose.
111-204-4040
Ms. Maria Anderson
Holybueatys, Inc.
105 Sixth Avenue
Dear Ms. Anderson:
I'd like to thank you very much for talking with me today about the
position in fashion merchandising at Holybueaty's. I was truly inspired by the
energy and dedication to the company that you brought to our interview.
I am positive that I have what it takes to bring the same kind of energy
and dedication to your company. As I mentioned, Holybueaty's has been my first
choice for fashion since before I was a pre-teen. I bought the suit I wore to
our interview at Holybueaty's!
My education has equipped me for this job, and my enthusiasm will ensure
my success. My internships with several local apparel stores have taught me a
great deal about meeting the needs of target market segments.
I would like to take the next step in this process and discuss the
position further with you at your office in the Long Beach store. I plan to contact your
secretary on Friday to schedule a mutually convenient time to meet.
Again, Ms. Anderson, I thank you most sincerely for your time, your
energy, and the inspiration you gave me to launch my career at Holybueaty's.
Sincerely,
Sandra Thomas
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write thank you letter for interview
opportunity, thank you letter for campus recruitment template, thank you letter
example for interview invitation call
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment