Cover letter for fresh graduate dentist
Here
is a sample dentist cover letter sample for a new graduate. You have to modify
this cover letter format according to your experience and qualifications.
Dear (Practice Owner):
I am a fourth year dental student at the University of Dental School
seeking an associate position as a General Dentist in the Happyville, USA area upon
my graduation in May 2013. I am looking to work in a friendly workplace where I
can contribute to practice growth, while broadening my knowledge of advanced
dental topics and procedures. As a hardworking and highly motivated individual,
I am open to working mornings, evenings and weekends.
Through externships, research and participation in dental organizations,
I have used my time in dental school to gain exposure to all branches of
dentistry. I have attended many continuing education courses through my
involvement with professional organizations and have volunteered and attended
lectures at the Dentist Conference Meeting each year. I have received training
to become a certified Invisalign provider and possess clinical and research
experience with the appliance. While I am confident that my education and
experiences have prepared me to diagnose and treat patients in all facets of
dentistry, I am excited to enter the dental world where I expect my learning to
increase exponentially into the future.
I highly believe that my perpetually positive attitude, great
communication skills (including an ability to speak Spanish fluently) and
valuable background in Business Administration will allow me to be an asset to
your practice. Before entering the field of dentistry, I earned a degree in
Management Information Systems from the University and spent a year as a "QA
Analyst" at XYZ Co., which has
given me a fundamental understanding of business principles and will aid in my
transition from student to practicing dentist.
I have enclosed my resume for your consideration. I welcome the
opportunity to meet with you to discuss my qualifications and experiences in
detail. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (XXX) XXX-XXXX
or via e-mail at your-email@website.com.
I thank you for your time and consideration and hope to hear from you
soon.
Sincerely,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related
searches: sample cover letter for dentist job application, how
to write cover letter for dentist receptionist, cover letter for dentist cv
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment