Apology letter for Early Release from Job
Here is an example of apology letter for early release from job. You
should modify this apology letter according to your need and
situation.
Respected Sir/Madam,
I believe that you would have highly disappointed on my early release
from job for having worked for such a long duration and considered me as a
better human resource to match your organizational demands.
I am thankful that you have offered me the best salary package
considering my skills and expertise when compared to any other company in this
field. The organization being one of the
topmost successful organizations in this discipline has done much for its
employees in terms of remuneration and support.
I too have the intense sorrow of having a release from the company for
having worked for such a long period. At the beginning, as a fresher, I was too
much interested in joining your organization in order to work in real world
projects. But rather giving me intense training sessions, the company
recognized my skills and abilities and placed me in real time projects with
shorter duration for training.
I believe that you are informed about my wife’s health situation has
been evident to you by my recent requests for frequent leave and permissions. She
has got some strange disease which causes a periodic fever. I was kept informed
the she might be dead if such a condition persists.
Also that it requires medical treatment in a foreign hospital. Since it
is a treatment involving several months, I had no choice other than leaving the
company in order to take care of my wife’s health.
I complete this letter with the hope that you would understand my
situation and accept my sincere apologies for getting an early release from the
job unexpectedly without your knowledge.
Thanking you,
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment