Resume cover letter with salary requirements
This is sample resume cover letter with salary requirements. You have
to customize this letter with required information to be suitable for your purpose.
Jack K. Roberts
[Street
Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
[phone number]
[email]
[Date]
Adam J. Anderson
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]
Dear Mr. Anderson,
I am a [job title] with more than [# ] years of experience, and I am a
perfect match for the position you advertised in [location of advertisement].
Here is a description of how my experience compares with your
requirements.
As requested in your ad, I am including my salary requirements in this
reply. They range from $[minimum salary] to $[maximum salary] and are
contingent upon a variety of factors such as the responsibilities of the
position and the benefits offered.
I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss my skills and this
position. If you have questions or would like to schedule an interview, please
contact me by phone at [phone #] or by email at [e-mail]. I have enclosed my
resume for your review. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Jack K. Roberts
Enclosure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write resume cover letter with salary
history, resume cover letter with employment salary requirements, resume cover
letter including employment salary expectations templates
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment