Resignation letter with family reason
We have here a sample resignation
with family reason example. You are advised to customize this resignation letter
template according to your need.
[Senders Name]
[Address
line 1]
[Address
line 2]
[State, ZIP
Code]
9 March 2013
Mark. Anderson
[Address
line 1]
[Address
line 2]
[State, ZIP
Code]
Subject : [Write a proper title
for your resignation]
Dear Mr. Anderson,
I am so sorry to tell you that
I am resigning from my current position as the marketing department manager. I
am currently going through a hard time in my personal life and I think it has
rendered me unable of doing my job fairly. I do wish to resolve some of my
personal issues first which regrettably, I cannot do whilst being employed in
your good company.
I am very thankful for the
opportunities Safari Inc. has given me, as well as the many experiences and
friendships I have acquired here. I will extremely miss working here and I
would very much like the opportunity to return if circumstances allow me to.
Sincerely,
Mark T. Rogers
[Senders Title]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: How to write sample
resignation letter with family reasons, resignation letter
format doc, formal resignation letter with notice period, resignation letter with regret
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment