Letter to accompany your financial donation
We see here a sample letter to accompany financial donation. It is
recommended that you change the content of this letter in order to meet your
purpose
March 5, 2014
Mr. Mark K. Roberts
456 Broadway
Dear Mr. Roberts:
The other day, I picked up a brochure about your organization and your
current fundraising campaign. I had heard of (Name of Organization) before, but
the brochure helped me understand the importance of the services you provide to
the hungry and homeless within our community. I deeply admire the compassion
and commitment underlying the mission and vision of a better quality life among
the less fortunate through the provision of sustainable programs not marred by
simple dole out. Because I fully support your current intention to construct a
new shelter and food kitchen in the (Name of Neighborhood) neighborhood of our
city, I am enclosing a monetary donation of (Amount).
There is no need to acknowledge my contribution on public documents or
other materials. I am happy simply to contribute to such a necessary and
meaningful endeavor.
Thank you for all that you do.
Best regards,
Sandra K. Anderson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write letter requesting financial donations, letter
template asking for financial donation, letter asking for financial donation
example, fundraising letter for non profit organizations
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment