Internal transfer letter template
This is a sample internal transfer letter template. It is recommended
that you change the content of this letter in order to meet your purpose.
3rd March, 2014
Adam J. Anderson
8127 Merland House
Subject: Internal transfer
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing to you at head office to request an internal transfer, my
current position as (indicate position). I wish to relocate to the (place) in
order to be nearer to my family, and I am informed that you are short staffed
in the said area.
I would therefore appreciate an internal transfer, to a position of
equal standing. Please consider my application carefully, as I feel that I
would also like to transfer to a more demanding position within a big city, where
I can use my training and skills to their full potential.
Yours faithfully,
Adam J. Anderson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write internal transfer letter to another
department, transfer application for employee, transfer request letter for
employee for personal reasons
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment