Cover letter for travel consultant position
This is a good sample cover letter for travel consultant position. Customize
this cover letter format to meet your experience and qualifications.
Maria Anderson
E-mail: M_Anderson414@hotmail.com
June 10, 2013
Mr. Mark Jackson
General Manager
Circular Quay Flight Centre
1Macquarie Place
Sydney, NSW 3010
Dear Mr. Jackson ,
You would have to look far and wide to find someone who could bring as
much enthusiasm and creativity as I could to the Travel Consultant position you
recently advertised on your Web site. Ever since I was a young child traveling widely
with my family, I’ve held a passion for travel and the kind of creativity and
energy I could bring to a position like this one.
I carried that vision all the way to University of South
Carolina Upstate , where I recently completed a
three-year degree in Tourism Management. I’ve taken numerous courses that would
be instrumental in my mission to contribute my talents to Flight Centre. Given
my strong experiential background while pursuing my degree, I have
more than the required experience, am a hard worker, and possess
proficient organizational abilities, as well as strong communication and
interpersonal skills. In addition, the following qualifications align with your
requirements and should be of great interest to you:
-A strong academic background: I have excelled in my undergraduate work
and earned a GPA of 4.0.
- Like-minded achiever: I have a keen interest in the travel
sector of the tourism industry. Just as you seek to expand, I seek to build on
my achievements.
- Extensive overseas travel to at least two continents: I
visited and resided in many countries during my father’s previous occupation as
a Country Manager for Singapore Airlines, including Sri
Lanka , Thailand ,
Japan , and Singapore . I
also traveled to Rio de Janeiro ,
Brazil , to serve
as a Catering Assistant for the Organizing Committee for the Pan American Games.
- An excellent full-time employment record with an aptitude for
sales and customer service: My employment record over the last eight years has
been almost entirely focused on providing excellent service to customers. Having
consistently contributed my customer-oriented approach, I also possess the
friendly, outgoing personality
and teamwork skills to interact successfully with a wide variety of
individuals.
Research projects for two companies in which I participated for my
university degree bolster my qualifications. I contributed to a team that
researched how Starwood Hotels could attract more users to its company Web site.
We earned the highest grade. I also partnered on a one-year research project
with the South Carolina Tourism Board on the overseas 30-44-year-old consumer
market, for which we earned top honors in competitive judging.
I am looking to join a company that values its customers and staff, and
I’m confident that Flight Centre is that company. I’d like to ask if I may meet
with you to review my accomplishments and qualifications. To that end, I will contact
you in the near future to schedule an interview. I thank you most kindly for
your consideration of me for
this exciting position.
Cordially,
Maria Anderson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write cover letter for travel consultant with
no experience, cover letter for travel agent template, cover letter example for
travel insurance claim
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment