Sample Apology Letter for Incorrect Billing
Here is a Sample Apology Letter for Incorrect Billing. You
should modify this apology letter according to your need and
situation.
From
The Sales Person,
Ready Made Shop,
XYZ city.
To
The Manager,
Ready Made Shop,
XYZ city.
Respected Sir,
Sub: Apology letter for incorrect billing- reg.
I am working as a salesperson in your shop for more than 5 years till
date. I have got frequent appreciations and recognitions from the management
that I am an experienced staff of the shop and I stay well verse in handling
the customers.
I kindly remind you that there has never been a problem due to my work
in this shop till now. But the incident which happened yesterday evening which
rose due to an incorrect billing for a foreign customer in our shop is a black
mark in my service and will stay reminded in my heart for my lifetime.
I am shocked that the management also mistook that the problem is due to
my unawareness. But it is ok. I am not displeased with those regulatory
measures that you have dismissed me from your shop. But it is my bound duty to
explain what happened exactly to prove the justice in my side.
First of all the person who was the source of this problem is the
foreign customer. She had spoken in a foreign language. She didn’t have English
knowledge. I and the customer literally had no means of vocal communication. The
communication between us was through gestures. She initially approved 4 sarees
and gestured me to bill them. But at the delivery counter due to some
accidental mistake, the billing person had billed for 6 sarees due to someone
selection of 2 sarees mixed with that 4 sarees while billing, it was recorded
in our shop’s CCTV. But it went as a problem which reflected on me whilst the
customer shouted annoyingly and left without purchase.
I hope that if you see the CCTV recordings, you would be in a position
to understand that I am helpless at that situation and I humbly request you
accept my sincere apologies for whatever happened and permit me to continue my
job in this company by dismissing the punishments upon me.
Thanking you.
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment