Sample Apology letter for Breaking a Window
Here is Sample Apology letter for Breaking a Window. You should
modify this apology letter according to your need and situation.
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology for breaking window when we
playing over the street since the person who hit the ball had hit with a very
strange and large force and we are here to point out that we didn't do this
intentionally and it was of course our mistake and this letter is to inform you
that we will clear that problem as soon as possible – regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for breaking the window of my
neighbour when we playing over the street since the person who hit the ball had
hit with a very strange and large force and we are here to point out that we
didn’t do this intentionally and it was of course our mistake and this letter
is to inform you that we will clear that problem as soon as possible. First of
all I should regret for my behaviour and I regret for it in a very precise
manner. While we playing cricket in street and when I play the strike the ball
wrongly hit on your house window and we have broken the glass of the window. I
am not supposed to stop with a sorry and that will never be equal to my action.
But I don’t have anything else other than sorry. I really feel worse for my
action. That’s why I made this letter and this will convey you my worse feel. I
request you to accept my apology.
Thank you,
Yours good,
YOUR NAME
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment