Apology letter for Breaking the Law
Sample Apology letter for Breaking the Law
Dear sir/ madam,
Subject: requesting to accept my apology for breaking the law from the
position of Managing Director for programming that was running the company for
the past 5 yrs. with amazing growth in all the projects that were allotted to
my company particularly after I took the position of Human Resource person–
regarding.
This is the letter to convey my apology for breaking the law of court by
interrupting the lawyer when he argues. First of all I should regret for my
behavior and I regret for it in a very precise manner. Actually the thing is I
should not speak when a lawyer argues his statement. But since that lawyer is
opposing and accusing me by all way means I could not control myself and I have
behaved rude. It’s not that easy for me to digest the mistake I have done and
am surely a simple sorry will never be equal for my mistake. But as a human I
don’t have any other thing to seek for your apologize. Though my actions are
mistake I request you to apologize me once and provide me a chance again to
prove myself. This message or request is the person from the position of Managing
Director for programming who was running the company for the past 5 yrs. with
amazing growth in all the projects that were allotted to my company
particularly after I took the position of Human Resource person
Thank you,
Yours good,
YOUR NAME
0 التعليقات:
Post a Comment