Thank you letter for phone interview sample

Here is a sample thank you letter for phone interview. Job applicants can send this template for a telephone interview, and confirming a follow-up interview for an open position.

January 10, 2014

Dear Mark,

It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone last week. I want to thank you for arranging for me to meet with Dan Mavrick on Monday, April 14, at 9:30 A.M. In preparation for the meeting, I’m reviewing the annual report you sent me.

I’m looking forward to meeting Mr. Mavrick and learning more about Dantom, Inc.
Thank you again for your kind assistance.

Sincerely,
Alex J. Roberts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write follow up thank you letter for phone interview, email thank you letter for phone interview, send thank you for phone interview, thank you letter for interview opportunity

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment