Sample thank you letter for job interview

Here is a great example of simple thank you letter that everyone can use after interview. Please, do the necessary changes on this letter then use it.

April 5, 2013

1234 Main Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44311
Cell:  218-555-2255

Mark Anderson
XYZ Company
225 Chester Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 55221

Dear Mr. Johnson,

Thank you very much for the opportunity to interview for the position of Software Developer.

I’m very interested in the position and excited about the prospect of working in the Software Development Department at XYZ Company
.
I feel that I would be a valuable asset to your organization, and an excellent candidate to fill this position.

In addition to my programming background and experience, I will bring a very strong work ethic along with great organizational skills to this position.  I pay close attention to detail and am dedicated to my work.  I have great communication skills and can work with many different types of people of varying personalities and skill levels. I am motivated, disciplined, and focused and I’m determined to get my job done well and on-time.

I also have a passion for helping others and making a difference.

I appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Jack Roberts

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment