Sample Resignation Letter for Retirement

Here is a sample resignation letter due retirement to notify your employer in writing of your intention to retire from your position. You should customize this letter according to your purpose and situation.

Mark J. Roberts
 [Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

10 March 2014

John Anderson
 [Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST ZIP Code]

Dear Mr. Anderson,

It is with a heavy heart that I submit my resignation. The last 12 years at [Name  of Company] have been wonderful. However, after 35 years in the publishing industry, it is suitable time for me to retire. I am looking forward to traveling, playing golf, and top importantly, spending time with my family, including my seven grandchildren.

My last day at [Name  of Company] will be [insert day and date]. I would be glad to meet with you at your convenience to discuss the transition of my duties to my successor.

I wish the company and all its employees much success in the coming years.

Sincerely,
Mark J. Roberts
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches : how to write a resignation letter due to retirement, sample resignation letter retirement uk, resignation letter early retirement template, teacher resignation letter because of retirement

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment