Sample letter to request salary increment for employee

Here is a letter example to request salary increment from employer or boss. You should  customize this letter according to your need..

Dear Sir,

I have been employed with Safari Travel and Tourism since last October  2011, as an PR Coordinator , during which period I have discharged my duties to the best of my abilities. I have been sincerely dedicated and continuing hard-work for our company.

According to my commitment to job and obeyness the management as well as experience and loyalty. However, despite the general appreciation of my work I have not got any salary increment. So, may I now request you to consider my case for an increment I hope you will take a favorable view and I feel confident that the management will be generous in recognizing and rewarding my merit.

I'm looking forward to hear a convenient response from you.
Thank you very much for your consideration

Yours Sincerely
Mark 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: request letter for promotion and salary increment, salary increment letter sample to boss, how to write a request letter for salary increment, 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment