Sample cover letter for temporary position

Here is a sample cover letter for temporary job. This. You should perform the required modification on this letter template in order to meet your purpose.

Mark J. Roberts
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[phone number]
[email]

5 March 2014

John Anderson
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear Mr. Anderson,

I am writing in response to your advertisement in [location of advertisement: online, newspaper, etc.. ] for a temporary [job title]. Based on the requirements listed in the ad, I feel that my skills and experience are a perfect match for this position.

I am interested in finding a position that will last for at least [#] months. I am available to start in a new position as early as [indicate the date].

I have enclosed my resume for your review. I look forward to further discussing opportunities with [Name of Company]. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, please call me at [phone #].
                                                     
Sincerely,
Mark J. Roberts

Enclosures
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: how to write cover letter for temporary job, cover letter for temporary position template, reference letter for temporary worker example

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment