Sample cover letter for secretary position

Here is a sample cover letter for Secretary job position. You have to modify this cover letter according to your experience and qualifications.

Maria Anderson
286 B Hickory Point Blvd.
Newport News, VB 24658
March 5, 2013

Human Resource
Receptionist Help #2251224163

Dear Human Resource:

This letter is to express my interest in the Receptionist Help position listed on (JobsWebSite.com). Based on my skills as Unit Secretary/Senior Office Clerk and the ability to operate at a fast pace handling and/or filing confidential documents at a major organization, I am confident that I would be a great addition to your team.

My resume that highlights my ability, knowledge, and expertise in answering phones with front desk assistance, computer skills and the ability to multi-task in administrative duties is enclosed. During my time at Massachusetts Disability Service, I was able to succeed in organizing, assisting and relating to claimants. I assist the Unit Supervisor and twelve employees in all case processing files, scheduling examinations and inventory of supplies. As a result, I learned how to operate and communicate in a changing yet complex environment and gained knowledge of voucher payments, trailer mail and all forms associated with case management.

I am excited about the receptionist help position and the ability to help your company succeed. Thank you in advance for your time. Please do not hesitate to contact me if  you have any questions (626) 241-5341.  I would appreciate the opportunity to review my qualifications in more detail. Sincerely,

Maria Anderson
Enclosure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write cover letter for executive secretary, cover letter sample for legal secretary, administrative secretary cover letter template with no experience

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment