Resume cover letter with salary requirements

This is sample resume cover letter with salary requirements. You have to customize this letter with required information to be suitable for your purpose.

Jack  K. Roberts
 [Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[phone number]
[email]
[Date]

Adam J. Anderson
 [Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear Mr. Anderson,

I am a [job title] with more than [# ] years of experience, and I am a perfect match for the position you advertised in [location of advertisement].

Here is a description of how my experience compares with your requirements.

As requested in your ad, I am including my salary requirements in this reply. They range from $[minimum salary] to $[maximum salary] and are contingent upon a variety of factors such as the responsibilities of the position and the benefits offered.
I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss my skills and this position. If you have questions or would like to schedule an interview, please contact me by phone at [phone #] or by email at [e-mail]. I have enclosed my resume for your review. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Jack  K. Roberts

Enclosure
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write resume cover letter with salary history, resume cover letter with employment salary requirements, resume cover letter including employment salary expectations templates

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment