Resignation letter with immediate effect template

Here is a simple resignation letter with immediate effect. The employee writes this letter to company with two moth period notice.

From,
Jack M. Rogers
Captain
Marketing And Ad service
Safari, London

To,
Adam N. Anderson
Marketing And Ad service Manger
Safari, London

Date: 10 February 2014

Subject: Resignation from the post of Captain

Dear Mr. Anderson,

I would like to resign from my job with immediate effect, I have taken this decision to pursue another opportunity that would act as a catalyst in my career.
I would be serving two month notice stating today and would like to be relieved of my responsibilities by April 10, 2014

I would like to discuss the following when we meet :
PL and its adjustment with notice period. Please let me know of a convenient time to meet and discuss the same

Though I regret to leave our team, I have enjoyed working with Safari and I would like to thank you  for your support for the opportunities for professional and personal development that you have provided me during the last two years.

Please advise me of your preferred handover process for any clearance that I might have and my current outstanding work.

Sincerely
Jack M. Rogers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: How to write resignation letter with immediate effect sample, resignation letter format doc, resignation letter with grievance sample template, resignation letter expressing gratitude

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment