Resignation letter with family reason

We have here a sample resignation with family reason example. You are advised to customize this resignation letter template according to your need.

[Senders Name]
[Address line 1]
[Address line 2]
[State, ZIP Code]

9 March 2013
Mark. Anderson
[Address line 1]
[Address line 2]
[State, ZIP Code]

Subject : [Write a proper title for your resignation]

Dear Mr. Anderson,

I am so sorry to tell you that I am resigning from my current position as the marketing department manager. I am currently going through a hard time in my personal life and I think it has rendered me unable of doing my job fairly. I do wish to resolve some of my personal issues first which regrettably, I cannot do whilst being employed in your good company.

I am very thankful for the opportunities Safari Inc. has given me, as well as the many experiences and friendships I have acquired here. I will extremely miss working here and I would very much like the opportunity to return if circumstances allow me to.

Sincerely,
Mark T. Rogers
[Senders Title]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: How to write sample resignation letter with family reasons, resignation letter format doc, formal resignation letter with notice period, resignation letter with regret

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment