Request letter for bank statement format

This is a sample letter to the bank requesting a copy of your bank statement.  Customize this request letter format to fit your need and then you can use it.

35, Indra N agar
Bangalore, 123
05 May, 2013

Hello,

Re: Request for Copy of Statement
Account No.

In searching through my files, I am unable to locate my statement on the above-referenced account. I would, therefore, appreciate it if you would please send a copy of this statement to the address herein.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this request. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
Sara Anderson

encl:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: how to write a letter to bank manager regarding bank statement, authorization letter bank statement, request letter bank change phone number

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment