Request confirmation of an authorization to take action letter sample

Here is a request confirmation of an authorization to take action letter sample. You should modify the content of  this letter in order to meet your purpose

March 1, 2014
Mr. Mark J. Roberts
333 Broadway
New York, NY 12544

Dear Mr. Roberts,

On February 5 2014, you gave me a verbal authorization to acquire maintenance plumbing supplies for the Springfield Annex C Building Construction. I shall do my best to liquidate the proceedings of the finances, to keep written records justifying all expenditures, save all receipts, and notify you before any miscellaneous purchases.

It would be helpful if you would confirm this authorization, so the salespersons shall recognize me as your agent. If you would, please sign this document, save a copy, and return the original to me at your convenience. I want everyone to be informed and feel comfortable about the authority you’ve given me and will justify this confidence to continue to make Springfield Condominiums a great place to live.

Best regards,
Sara Anderson
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write request confirmation of an authorization to take action letter, authorization letter for request of transcript of records, authorization letter request document

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment