letter to request application materials for admission to college

Here we have some sample letters asking for application materials for admission to college. You have to modify the content of  these letters in order to meet your purpose

Sample letter 1: request application materials for admission to college
March 1, 2014
Mr. Mark J. Roberts
111 Broadway
New York, NY 11004

Dear Mr. Roberts,

I would like to enroll in Doe College for the fall semester of 2014 at the end of my enlistment in the U.S. Air Force. I aspire to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering in your college. I would greatly appreciate your sending me application materials, as well as details about financial aid and housing information.

I would also like to receive any information the veterans’ benefits office may have to help me plan ahead.
 Please send all information and application forms to the above address.
 My sincerest gratitude for your help in this matter.

Best regards,
Sara Anderson

Sample letter 2: request application materials for admission to college

March 5, 2014
Mr. Mark J. Roberts
222 Broadway
New York, NY 11004

Dear Mr. Roberts,

I was advised by my high school counselor that the community college in Springfield would be the finest place for me to continue my education. I plan to study environmental science with an emphasis on toxic waste disposal. He explained that your combined AA curriculum in natural science and public affairs would give me a good foundation for future studies. The college was reported to have an outstanding reputation in teaching according to a local survey, has very competitive undergraduate programs, has a well-run research facility, and has high citation impacts in the studies it has conducted.

Please send me the necessary application forms, including scholarship and housing information. Please send all information and application forms to the above address.

My sincerest gratitude for your help in this matter.

Best regards,
Sara Anderson

Sample letter 3: request application materials for admission to college

March 5, 2014
Mr. Mark J. Roberts
222 Broadway
New York, NY 11004

Dear Mr. Roberts,

I am presently working as a receptionist at a local law firm and would like to expand my career horizons. I understand Doe Community College has an excellent paralegal program in which I would like to enroll. Please send me an admissions application, any available literature on the program, and information on financial assistance.

Please send all information and application forms to the above address.

Best regards,
Sara Anderson
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write application request letter for admission in school, Seeking School admission request Letter , cover letter for graduate school application materials, 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment