Letter to accompany your financial donation

We see here a sample letter to accompany financial donation. It is recommended that you change the content of this letter in order to meet your purpose

March 5, 2014
Mr. Mark K. Roberts 
456 Broadway
New York, NY 10003

Dear Mr. Roberts:

The other day, I picked up a brochure about your organization and your current fundraising campaign. I had heard of (Name of Organization) before, but the brochure helped me understand the importance of the services you provide to the hungry and homeless within our community. I deeply admire the compassion and commitment underlying the mission and vision of a better quality life among the less fortunate through the provision of sustainable programs not marred by simple dole out. Because I fully support your current intention to construct a new shelter and food kitchen in the (Name of Neighborhood) neighborhood of our city, I am enclosing a monetary donation of (Amount).

There is no need to acknowledge my contribution on public documents or other materials. I am happy simply to contribute to such a necessary and meaningful endeavor.

Thank you for all that you do.

Best regards,
Sandra  K. Anderson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write letter requesting financial donations, letter template asking for financial donation, letter asking for financial donation example, fundraising letter for non profit organizations

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment