Letter responding to job advertisement and asking for interview

Here is a sample letter responding to job advertisement and asking for interview. You should modify the content of  this letter in order to meet your purpose

March 1, 2014
Mr. Mark J. Roberts
111 Broadway
New York, NY 11004

Dear Mr. Roberts,

I saw your advertisement in the Roberts Post inviting potential applicants for a position in chemical engineering. In line with the plan of your company to fill up the position, I would like to signify my interest to apply for the said vacancy. Currently, I am a research chemist for Georgia Chemical Corporation where I enjoy my work, but I would prefer participating in your research program on new plastics.

I have worked on a number of projects dealing with different polymerization processes and am involved in researching aeronautical applications of polyethylene products. My interest in plastics began at Roberts University, where I wrote my graduate thesis on early uses of polyethylene.

I have enclosed my resume for your information and convenience. I am looking forward to an opportunity for a personal interview.

Best regards,
Sara Anderson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write letter asking for an interview, formal business letter template request for interview, response / reply letter to job advertisement, cover letter to job advertisement

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment