Job seeker thank you letter after Job Interview

Here is a sample job seeker thank you letter after job interview. You have to change this thank you letter according to your situation .

111 5th Street
Bellerose, NY 1126
256-541-3682

Ms. Sandra Alexon
MagicTech Corp.
45 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10015-2223

Dear Ms. Alexon,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to talk with me Tuesday about the corporate adjuster position you have open at MagicTech.

Your energetic presentation was enough to brighten anyone's Monday morning. I really appreciate that you took so much time to acquaint me with the company and its benefits.

I also enjoyed the challenging, thoughtful talk I had with Mr. Roberts. I felt a rapport and respect for him that I know would facilitate a good working relationship.

I feel I have a good understanding of the requirements of the position, and I am so interested. I am even more confident than before of my ability to make a real contribution to MagicTech.

Ms. Alexon, thanks again for talking with me Tuesday. Should you or Mr. Roberts want to talk with me further, I would be more than pleased to oblige. I look forward to the possibility of working with you.

Cordially,
Jack M. Hamilton
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: how to write sample thank you letter job interview invitation, follow up after a thank you letter job interview, best email thank you letter template after job interview

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment