Job offer acceptance letter sample

Here is a sample job offer acceptance letter. You have to modify this acceptance letter  according to your need .

2568 Main Street
Arnold, MD  21634
March 1, 2014

Sara Anderson
Director, Human Resources
Campley Construction Company
109625 st Street
Baltimore, MD  21092

Dear Ms. Anderson:

Thank you for your letter of February 17, 2014.  I am pleased to accept your offer for the position of "Assistant Researcher" at an annual salary of $35,000.

The research position is ideally suited to my background and interests.  I assure you that I will give you my best effort in making this an effective position within your company.

I understand I will begin work on March 15, 2014.  In the meantime, if I need to complete any paperwork or for any other matters, please contact me at 452-222-1457.

Thank you for all of your assistance.  I look forward to joining you and your staff next month.

Sincerely,
Jack Robert
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: how to write job offer acceptance letter sample, job acceptance letter with conditions, acceptance letter template of employment, acceptance letter of credit

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment