Job cover letter for unsolicited resume

Here is a sample this job application letter template for  your unsolicited resume. This letter lists your strengths and conveys your desire to work. You should perform the required modification in order to meet your purpose.

Mark J. Roberts
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[phone number]
[email]

5 March 2014

John Anderson
 [Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear Mr. Anderson,

Are you looking for a [job title] with:
- [#]years of hands-on experience in [field  of expertise]?
- Knowledge of the latest technology in [industry or field]?
- Excellent written and oral communication skills?
- A passion to learn and to increase his skills?

If so, then you need look no further. You will see from my enclosed resume that I meet all of these qualifications and more.

I would very much like to discuss opportunities with [Name of Company]. To schedule an interview, please call me at [phone #]. The best time to reach me is between [start time] and [end  time], but you can leave a voice message at any time, and I will return your call.

Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. I look forward to talking with you.

Sincerely,
Mark J. Roberts

Enclosures
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: how to write cover letter for unsolicited resume, cover letter for nursing resume template, cover letter for teacher resume format, letter for unsolicited job application

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment