Hotel reservation letter example

This a sample letter to make a reservation in a hotel. You have to modify this template and add the required information according to your purpose.

Sample hotel reservation letter 

I am  writing a letter to make a reservation in your hotel. My name is Mark Roberts, and I am from the UK.

My family and I decided to spend vacation in your hotel. It will be for 5 days and four nights, and we will arrive on June 5th early in the morning, around 10 am. We're a family of Three. I will be happy if you will check the availability and email me all details regarding your hotel service.

I need to know the room rate for this date, and we need to see a photograph of the view from the room if possible.

We would prefer a room near beach, because my children will enjoy that. I want to know some more information about food and shops, or if any good package deal is available for families. It will be great news for me if you have a water park somewhere near you, because my children are very excited for water games which are famous in your city. I want to schedule some activities during this trip. We are eagerly waiting to hear from you.

Best regards,
Mark
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write hotel reservation letter, sample reservation letter hotel room, cancellation reservation letter hotel, contoh reservation letter for hotel, reservation confirmation letter for hotel

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment