Formal resignation letter format with two week notice

Here is a simple resignation letter format with two week notice. Customize this letter and use it for your purpose.

[Your name ]
[Full Address ]
[Date]

Dear [Write the name of your boss or manager],

Please accept this letter as my official notice of resignation. I appreciate the work we have been able to accomplish together at [Name of the company or organization], but I have now made a commitment to another organization and plan to begin with them in two weeks.

Know that it is my intention to work diligently with you to wrap up as much as possible in the next two weeks to make my resignation as smooth as possible. If you have any suggestions on how we can best accomplish that goal, I hope you will share your thoughts with me, as I am eager to leave on the most positive note possible.

Sincerely,
Cc: current supervisor, human resource manager, personal file at home
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: How to write resignation letter two week notice, resignation letter format doc, resignation letter two months notice template, resignation letter for personal reason

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment