Cover letter referred by employee or someone

We will see here a  sample cover letter with your resume when you have been referred to an employer by an associate or colleague.

Mark J. Roberts
 [Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[phone #]
[email]

5 March 2014

John Anderson
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear Mr. Anderson,

[Name of person referring you ] suggested that I contact you regarding the open [job title] position with [Name of Company]. My educational background in [field of study], along with my professional experience, makes me an excellent candidate for this position.

As you will see from the enclosed resume, I have more than [number] years of experience in the field of [field of professional expertise]. My resume shows that I have been consistently rewarded for hard work with promotions and increased responsibilities. These rewards are a direct result of my expertise in [field of professional expertise], my commitment to personal and professional excellence, and my excellent written and oral communication skills.

If you have questions, or if you want to schedule an interview, please contact me at [phone #]. I look forward to meeting you to further discuss employment opportunities with [Name of Company].

Sincerely,
Mark J. Roberts

Enclosures
We will see here a  sample cover letter with your resume when you have been referred to an employer by an associate or colleague.

Mark J. Roberts
 [Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[phone #]
[email]

5 March 2014

John Anderson
[Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear Mr. Anderson,

[Name of person referring] suggested that I contact you regarding the open [job title] position with [Name of Company]. My educational background in [field of study], along with my professional experience, makes me an excellent candidate for this position.

As you will see from the enclosed resume, I have more than [number] years of experience in the field of [field of professional expertise]. My resume shows that I have been consistently rewarded for hard work with promotions and increased responsibilities. These rewards are a direct result of my expertise in [field of professional expertise], my commitment to personal and professional excellence, and my excellent written and oral communication skills.

If you have questions, or if you want to schedule an interview, please contact me at [phone #]. I look forward to meeting you to further discuss employment opportunities with [Name of Company].

Sincerely,
Mark J. Roberts

Enclosures
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: how to write cover letter referred by friend, cover letter referred by employee template, cover letter referred by a contact example, Referral Cover Letter format 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment