Cover letter for senior operations executive position

This is a an example of cover letter for senior operations executive job with experience. You have to customize this cover letter template to your experience and qualifications.
                    
Maria Daniel
25San Pedro
Mill ValleyCA 00000
225-555-4514
Cell: 124-555-2614
MariaDaniel@safariglob.net

Feb. 18, 2008
Suzan Roberts
Safari Senior Living Group
896 Tamalpais Ave
NovatoCA 93854

Dear Ms. Roberts:

My extensive experience in operations management and my commitment to achieving the greatest quality aligns extremely well with the Senior Director of Operations position that you are currently advertising.

I offer the unique combination of hands-on administration that maximizes organizational effectiveness, operations-oriented leadership that ensures efficiency, and people-oriented guidance that yields productivity. I’ve done all that and much more in senior-level positions in the business-center sector for more than 8 years, where I consistently scrutinized processes with an eye toward greater efficacy.

My accomplishments include assessing current and future staffing needs, overseeing allocation of financial resources, and managing budgetary processes. I can build and lead successful, goal-oriented teams of professional staff while overseeing budgets and resources for bottom-line results. I have turned unprofitable operations into profit-makers. I have contributed to keeping business centers running like well-oiled machines with a warm, human touch. Upon identifying key issues, I solve problems while embracing change and its positive effect on successful organizations. Fostering commitment, team spirit, trust, and group identity are particular strengths.

I 'd like to be considered for a position in which someone of my background could make a contribution.

I will contact you soon as possible to arrange for an interview. Should you require any additional information, I can be reached using the contact information listed above.

Sincerely,
Maria Daniel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write cover letter for operations executive, sample cover letter template for operations manager position, cover letter for operations analyst no experience 

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment