Cover letter for international investment

This is a sample cover letter for international investment for several positions. You should customize this cover letter according to your experience and qualifications.

SAMOUEL DANIEL
12001 NE Holt St, E-517 • Bend, OR 97401 • Phone: 2112.555.3414 • Cell: 222.555.3641 • E-Mail: SSDaniel@hotmail.com

March 10, 2014
specific name of recipient
Company Name
address
address

Dear Mr./Ms. [specific named individual]:

My practical experience in international investments – not only in emerging markets, such as South America, but also in emerging sectors, such as the power industry – makes me an excellent candidate to establish a global investment banking team for your firm. My qualifications are based on a combination of my international perspective, industry knowledge, team-leading abilities, and analytical skills.

As an analyst for both public and private investments in the power sector, and having written a comprehensive investor report on the industry, I have demonstrated exhaustive knowledge of digital powerlines, fuel cells, microturbines, power semiconductors, integrated ic's, superconductivity, utilities, and
more.

Having also gained considerable knowledge of international business and finance through my work during college serving as an intermediary for Latin American projects for Safari Motor Coaches and operating an investments office in Brazil, I was thrilled by the challenges and excited to exercise my leadership skills. The result in Brazil was a consistent profit. Through my experiences and academic background, I have acquired skills in such crucial aspects as finance, research, communication, negotiation, and analysis, which I can contribute to your corporation.

I am also familiar with the business environment in South America, especially in Brazil, which can be extremely valuable in your endeavors. I am trilingual – fluent in English and Portuguese and conversant in Spanish. In me, you’ll find someone who is unusually dedicated, self-motivated, and who possesses the detail-orientation and technical skills necessary to excel in a fast-paced environment.

I am confident that my professional knowledge, working experience, motivation and organization ability will enable me to perform effectively for you. I would be very interested in meeting with you and discussing how I can contribute to your firm. I will call you soon to schedule a meeting.

Thank you very much for your consideration. I look forward to meeting with you soon.

Sincerely yours,
Samouel Daniel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write cover letter for investment banking analyst position, investment management cover letter template, cover letter for international development example

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment