Cover letter for healthcare trainer position

Here is cover letter for healthcare trainer position with experience. Please customize this cover letter example according to your experience and qualifications.

Sara Roberts
3312 Silent Creek Drive
Albany, MN 56307
Home: 240.555.5241 - Cell: 240.555.3641 – SaraR47@aol.com

March 5, 2013
Bethany Hamilton
ExtremeLife Health
3812Metro Drive, Suite 420
Bloomington, MN 56425-1421

Dear Ms. Hamilton:

Building human capital is my expertise. Challenged to develop leadership, business, and operations skills within the management and staff ranks of hospitals and health systems, I have consistently delivered. Now I aspire to bring my ability to get results to a training leadership position with your organization.

I offer a unique combination of instructional/public-speaking experience and healthcare expertise that qualifies me extremely well. I am convinced that my distinctive background equips me with a significant advantage in this position because it has provided me with classroom-teaching skills, as well as the ability to master information quickly and convey content to effectively meet audience needs.

I am a healthcare professional and trainer/facilitator with well more than the 10-plus years of professional experience you require coupled with a master’s degree in health administration. My background is solidly grounded in creating a positive learning environment by building a high degree of rapport with participants. While my enclosed resume provides an informative overview of my strengths and achievements, I have also listed some of your specific requirements for the position and my applicable experience:

Exceptional presentation and discussion facilitation skills : In addition to training physician and nurse-manager groups, I have addressed groups of up to 50 school principals and superintendents, presented instructional units to as many as 200 staff members/advisers, and daily instructed up to 140 students from diverse backgrounds.
Superior analytical skills and comfort with quantitative and analytical tools : I have created a monthly budget variance template, as well as reviewed and evaluated four  months of operating-room data and made recommendations that resulted in improved turnaround time and higher OR usage during peak hours. My skills in financial analysis also are transferable to this position.
Ability to contribute to the design of teaching modules and exercises : My curriculum-development background and graphic/layout design skills, along with experience in researching and producing patient-safety educational materials for 2,400+ employees, would serve me well in this position.

I’d like to meet with you to discuss adding value to [company] as I’ve done for my previous employers. I’ll contact you soon to arrange a meeting. Should you wish to reach me before then, please call 240.555.3641.

Sincerely,
Sara Roberts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: sample cover letter for healthcare administration, how to write cover letter for healthcare job , cover letter template for medical training

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment