Cover letter for executive general manager position

This is a an example of  cover letter for  executive general manager. You have to customize this cover letter template to your experience and qualifications.

MARK ANDERSON
3256Dove Street AnchorageAlaska 99501
Mobile: (907) 472-5367 • Home: (907) 243-7829 • E-Mail: sAnderson32@gmail.com

January 29, 2013
Maria Roberts
Mavrik Group
Unit G, 7/F, Stage Two, Wah Fung Industrial Centre
22-54Kw ai Fung Road
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong

Dear Ms. Roberts:

I am a successful business management professional with proven, consistent track record of business startups, growth and P&L turnaround re-engineering of multinational corporations, including leading Fortune 400 firms in diverse markets of consumer goods, food, lifestyle products and advertising in Japan. I would like to bring my strong background of success to your organization – Mavrik Group – in the capacity of senior executive stationed in Japan, specifically contributing to the following:

• A finely honed strategic sense that makes me a value-added and innovative solution-provider, combined with the proven ability to strategize expansion into the important emerging global markets;
• A strong commitment to the Japanese market, having resided in and contributed my talents throughout Japan for the last 14+ years, interacted with various levels and functions of government, business and consumer, successfully and profitably managed Japanese operations of leading business organizations and transcended cultural barriers for both multinational and Japanese organizations in all key cities of Japan;
• A solid marketing background and the savvy to comprehend, implement, and troubleshoot marketing operations while achieving business growth, increased market share, and profitability;
• The open-mindedness, adaptability, business acumen, and entrepreneurial spirit that enables a company to build and maintain profitable relationships with its customers and penetrate its markets.

My experience is extensive and diverse – from new business start up to successful turn-around of established operations of diverse markets in Japan. I am a proficient all-around management practitioner with a highly applicable background and exceptional leadership, communication, presentation, and team-building skills. I offer more than 14 years of solid and hands-on strategic, business, marketing, sales, and distribution experience, which would successfully grow your business in Japan. My familiarity with the business and consumer environment in Japan will be extremely valuable in your endeavors. My Master of Business Administration degree and fluency in English and Japanese further bolster my qualifications.

I’d like to discuss further with you on the adding further value and success to Mavrik Group as I’ve done so for my previous employers. I’ll contact you in the near future to arrange for such a discussion. Should you wish to reach me before then, please contact me using the information above.

Sincerely,
Mark Anderson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write cover letter for executive director, cover letter for executive assistant job application, cover letter for executive director of nonprofit association

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment