Cover letter for computer programming job

Here we have  a sample cover letter for computer programming job. Customize this cover letter format to meet your experience and qualifications.

ALEX SAMOUEL
3420 Oak Ave., Moorestown, NJ 07057 • Phone: 252-555-3355 • E-Mail: Alexsam-234@yahoo.com

September 20, 2013

[specific name of recipient]
[company]
[address]
[address]

Dear Mr./Ms. [specific named individual]:

I am applying for Job No. 115, which caught my eye while scanning jobs databases on the Internet. I answered this ad because I would like to work in a development atmosphere, where I can apply my innovation and creativity to advancing firm’s profitability. I also plan to relocate to the San Francisco area within the next month.
I graduated summa cum laude from Princeton University, one of the most highly ranked universities in the world. My analytical ability and creativity could contribute much to the development process in your company. I have used those skills successfully in my studies and achieved extraordinary achievements in various aspects of engineering disciplines, from data structures and operations research to marketing and human resources management.

My main programming languages are C, C++, C #, PHP and UNIX Shell. My solid programming fundamentals and learning abilities enable me to grasp new programming languages and environments very quickly. As you can see from my enclosed resume, I have, for example, taught a variety of programming languages to kids.

I can contribute to additional business aspects related to a new-product development because of my extensive work experience.

I will arrive in the San Francisco area on October 25, and I would be very happy to meet you and discuss your open positions. I will contact you when I arrive to arrange an interview. If you wish to communicate with me before that, please contact me by e-mail.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Alex Samouel
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Related searches: how to write cover letter for programming internship, cover letter template for programmer, cover letter example for software engineer, cover letter for software developer fresher

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment