Cover letter announcing job search

Here is a sample Cover letter announcing job search that helps you to announce that you are currently looking for a new job in a your specific area of expertise

Mark J. Roberts
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]
[phone number]
[email]

5 January 2014

John Anderson
 [Title]
[Company Name]
[Street Address]
[City, ST  ZIP Code]

Dear Mr. Anderson,

I am writing to let you know that I have resigned my position as [job title] at [Name  of Company]. After [#] years with [Name of Company ], I am ready for new challenges.

I am interested in finding a position as a [job title] where I can use my skills in [area of expertise] and improve my knowledge of [field  of knowledge].

If you are aware of any associates or friends who might be looking for an employee with my skills and interests, please forward the enclosed resume to them. Regardless of whether you are able to help me in my job search, I appreciate your time in considering my request.
                                                     
Sincerely,
Mark J. Roberts

Enclosures
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related Searches: how to write resume cover letter job search example, sample cover letter announcing job search template, job search letter format for  job seekers

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment