Complaint letter regarding defective product or poor service

Here we have some examples of letter of complaint regarding faulty product or poor service. You have to change the content of these letters in order to meet your purpose.

letter 1: complaint letter regarding defective product or poor service

February 10, 2014
Mr. Mark K. Roberts 
123 Broadway
New York, NY 20010

Dear Mr. Roberts:

Last March 15, our auditing firm conducted an evaluation of your bureau’s performance and found out that you do not promptly submit monthly reports of fuel consumption. We recommend that the requisition, usage and reporting of fuel consumption are properly observed, accounted and rational. Please submit the said reports with its attachments and comply with the monthly submission as required.

Best regards,
Sandra  K. Anderson

letter 2: complaint letter regarding defective product or poor service
March 10, 2013
Mr. Mark K. Roberts 
222 Broadway
New YorkNY 20456

Dear Mr. Roberts:
I purchased a washer and dryer (Model TRX-111) from your showroom in Springfield two months ago and now it’s showing signs of ineptitude. The initial setback was with the washer. It doesn't finish out the last high speed spin cycle. The other problem with the washer is that the top control panel cracks. Also, the paint has peeled away on the inside of the dryer door and is rusting. I returned the defective product via mail together with the receipt of purchase two weeks ago. I have not yet received the refund of $250.95 you promised to send me. I trust this delay is just an oversight, but I need the refund immediately so I can purchase another machine.

To refresh your memory of the details of my case, I have enclosed copies of my sales receipt and the warranty card. I look forward to receiving the check soon. I need the money by next Tuesday.

Best regards,
Sandra  K. Anderson

letter 3: complaint letter regarding defective product or poor service

March 10, 2013
Mr. Mark K. Roberts 
222 Broadway
New YorkNY 20456

Just over four months ago, I purchased a TVC-222 canister vacuum from your showroom in Springfield. I am already hearing clicking noises when I turn right, indicating that the joint has gone bad. I am very disappointed with its quality and performance. It has no enough suction to pick up dirt in the deeper crevices. Since I travel extensively for my business, I need that repaired as soon as possible. Your service manager insisted that next Monday is the earliest he can schedule the repair. Given that I waited two weeks last time only to have a bad part installed, I think that scheduling the repair work within the next three days is reasonable. I trust that you will agree. I’ll call this afternoon to verify the time. 

Best regards,
Sandra  K. Anderson

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment