Career networking thank you letter - Thank You Note for Job Networking

Here is a  career networking thank you letter sample which enables you thanking people who help you during your job or career search. You have to customize this template to suite your purpose.

7 Greenway Court
Eugene, OR 96405
402-444-0214

Ms. Maria Alexander
PSS Business Systems, Inc.
1020 SW 4th Avenue
Portland, OR 96304

Dear Maria,

Thank you again for agreeing to be a member of my personal network. This is an important time in my life as I take the plunge to change careers, and I truly value the advice of professionals like you who know the consulting field so well.

I especially appreciate your offer to introduce me to other professionals and consults in your network, which I know will be extremely helpful to me in establishing myself.

Maria, I can't thank you enough for your willingness to help me launch this next phase of my career. I will be sure to keep you informed of my progress. And please do not hesitate to contact me if you think of any additional suggestions for expanding my network and establishing myself as a consultant.

Sincerely,
Jack Randal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write free sample career networking thank you letter, sample student career networking letter, outreach letters for career networking

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment