Cancellation Letter of Automatic Payment withdrawal

This is sample letter to cancel automatic payment withdrawal. You have to customize this letter with required information to be suitable for your purpose.

Date ……………………..
Dear ……………………..,

I am writing this letter to inform you of a change with regard to my automatic payment withdrawal regarding account number ....................

Currently my ____________ payment is automatically withdrawn from my account number ____________________ held at __________ .The automatic payment withdrawals are made on the __________ day(s) of the month.

I hereby notify you of the cancellation of the authorization for the above referenced automatic payment withdrawals.

I understand that I need to give you at least two weeks notice prior to the next scheduled transaction.

Therefore, I expect the last automatic payment withdrawal to be dated  _____________________.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this request.

(Name of Vendor)
(1st, 15th, other)
(Date of Last Transaction)
(Name of Vendor)
 __________________________________
__________________________________
__________________________________
(Name)
(Street Address)
(Telephone Number)
(City, State, Zip)
(Signature)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write letter to stop automatic payment, sample letter template to cancel automatic payment withdrawal, letter to client requesting payment

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment