Sample apology letter to teacher for absence

Sample apology letter from a student to her teacher as the student missed the class for some time and she wish to explain good  reasons for that.

Dear Mrs. Marry,

I would like to take this opportunity to give my sincere apologies for my absence during first break today. I understand that my absence was unacceptable. My reasons for missing this are as follows: At 11 :10 am I made my way to Room 14 as I was unsure if you wanted to see us or not. I waited outside Room 14 for about 5 minutes as I wanted to make sure I would be there. Unfortunately, about halfway through break, I had to go to the bathroom for several reasons. I ended up spending most of the remainder of break in there due to the nausea, insomnia, headaches, slight dizziness and menstrual cramps that I have been suffering with as of late. After returning to Room 14 , none of the tutor group was there (neither outside or inside). I again wish to give my absolute sincere apologies and would like to reassure you that something like this will not happen again from me.

Yours Sincerely,
Sally M. Roberts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Related searches: how to write letter of apology from a student to a teacher, apology letter to a teacher for misbehaving, apology to teacher for absence

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment